Types of Bingo
Available on all devices
Bingo has experienced many changes since its introduction and each of these versions of the game is still entertaining. The very first version of bingo was a lottery played in Italy and later spread to neighboring country France and UK. The version that reached the US however was referred to as ‘beano’ where players were using uncooked beans to mark cards that had been drawn. This version was introduced in 1929 by Edwin Lowe who was a New York salesman. During this time many churches both in the US and the UK had started accepting the game to be played in their premises as this helped in raising funds.
Basic Bingo Types
1. 90-ball bingo game is played in Britain and this game is played using tickets which have 15 numbers that are scattered over three different rows of boxes where each row has five numbers. These tickets are usually sold in strips of six where no number is repeated and there are 90 numbers exactly. When a bingo number is called players have to cross off the numbers in order for them to be able to win by being the first to mark out five numbers in one line in one ticket.
2. 75-ball bingo Casino Games are usually played in the United States and the game features a 25 box grid with 5 rows of boxes that are arranged in five lettered columns that contain 24 numbers as well as a free space in the middle. The numbers 1 to 15 will appear in the B column, 16 to 30 in the I column, 31 to 45 go in the N column as well as the free space, 46 to 60 are in the G column and 61 to 75 in the O column. In order for a player to win they must mark five numbers in a column, a row or diagonally.
3. 80-ball bingo game is played in the United Kingdom and this one uses a ticket that has a 4 by 4 matrix of numbers. Every row has different colors for different groups of numbers namely 1 to 20, 21 to 40, 41 to 60 and 61 to 80.
4. Mini bingo has only 30 balls that can be played on a ticket that has 9 squares in a 3 by 3 matrix.
5. Pattern bingo deposit bonus is where the winning combinations are supposed to form a specific pattern which is announced before the game starts.
6. Coverall bingo is played in the UK and is the same as full house and is also referred to as blackout in the US. Here the objective is to cover all the ticket numbers.
7. Quickie bingo is where the numbers are called as fast as possible and the winner will be the first who fills the entire card.
8. Bonanza bingo https://www.electric-diary.com/ is a progressive jackpot for ‘covering all’ which is usually played as the 13th game of any day’s session.
9. Money ball is where a number is designated before the game starts to double a player’s winnings if bingo hits on that specific number.
10. Texas blackout is where all the first numbers called are supposed to be odd or even numbers. If it’s an odd the number then all the even numbers on each card will become ‘wild’’ and should therefore be covered and vice versa. This game ends when someone wins with a blackout.